Your comments and concerns
This Website is operated by Realizing DPP, Inc., 43 Town Center Square, Suite 102, Hattiesburg, MS 39402. Please direct all feedback, requests for technical help, and other communications about the Website to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
Realizing DPP offers technology platforms that connect a community of lifestyle coaches for the delivery of chronic disease prevention and management lifestyle care programs (including but not limited to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Diabetes Prevention Program, and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program) that:
- Recruit, train, and place lifestyle coaches for lifestyle care work assignments
- Manages lifestyle care program participant acquisition, reimbursement, and payment
- Supports the delivery of lifestyle program sessions and participant engagement
- Aggregates data from all lifestyle care platforms
- And supports increased participant access, enrollment, and outcomes
We understand that Protected Health Information (PHI) is personal and private, and we are dedicated to maintaining the accessibility, integrity, and security of participant Protected Health Information. We take privacy seriously. Please visit Private Policy for review.
Who we are not
Nothing on our Website, in any of our other interactions with you, or in your use of any of Realizing DPP’s Products and Services, should be construed as creating a physician-patient relationship between you, your participants, or Realizing DPP.
If you or someone you know is having a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Website. Realizing DPP does not engage in the practice of medicine.
Realizing DPP’s Products and Services, and the content on the Website, such as text, graphics, images, articles, and other materials (“Content”) is for general informational purposes only. While we intend for all information on the Website to be useful:
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information or adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or process on the Website.
- The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The Website is not designed for the delivery of time-sensitive or life critical medical or health-related communications.
- We do not review all material before it is posted on the Website. Relying on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Who can use Realizing DPP’s Products and Services
Realizing DPP’s Products and Services are designed and intended for U.S. citizens who:
- Live in the U.S.
- Are age 18 and older
- Meet all program eligibility requirements
No one under age 18 may provide any health-related information to or through Realizing DPP’s Products and Services unless Realizing DPP confirms that such disclosure would comply with HIPAA and equivalent State law. By using Realizing DPP’s Products and Services, you guarantee that you are a U.S. citizen and meet all the eligibility requirements.
Your rights and responsibilities under this agreement
Guarantees you make
You guarantee that the information you provide to us about you will be current, true, accurate, supportable, and complete.
As part of Realizing DPP’s Products and Services, users may have the ability to transmit Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI) by and between one another if allowed by HIPAA and equivalent State law.
The Website may contain “Interactive Services” that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (“post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website, such as:
- Message boards
- Chat rooms
- Personal web pages or profiles
- Bulletin boards
- User-to-user messaging services
- Or similar tools
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By providing any User Contributions on the Website, you grant us and our respective licensees and successors, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise share with third parties any of this material that must follow your community settings and Privacy Laws.
You guarantee that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; along with
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you contribute and you, not Realizing DPP, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
These Content Standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must comply in their entirety with all Privacy Laws. Without limiting what’s mentioned above, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, in violation of Privacy Laws, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive Realizing DPP or any person.
Linking to the Website and social media features
You may link to our homepage, provided you link in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it or violate the Privacy Laws of any user. But you must not link in a way that suggests we endorse, approve, or are associated with the content without our express written consent.
The Website may provide certain social media features that allow you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You agree to cooperate with us in immediately stopping any unauthorized framing or linking.
Prohibited uses or disclosures
You agree not to use the Website and Realizing DPP’s Products and Services:
- In any way that violates Privacy Laws
- For purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content
- To transmit any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Realizing DPP, a Realizing DPP agent or employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Realizing DPP or users of the Website and Realizing DPP’s Products and Services or expose them to liability
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other user’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
Otherwise, any attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website is prohibited.
Realizing DPP’s rights and responsibilities
Realizing DPP is dedicated to ensuring the accessibility, integrity, and security of information you submit and post, including your PII and PHI.
Reliance on information posted
The information presented on or through the Website and Realizing DPP’s Products and Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website. While we intend for all information on the Website to be useful, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
We are not liable or responsible for anything that happens due to anyone relying on information on the Website, including:
- Any other visitor to the Website
- Anyone who may be informed of any of its content
- The Website may include content provided by third parties, including:
- Other users
- Researchers, etc.
All statements and opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the author. We are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any materials authored by any third parties.
Disclaimer of warranties and acknowledgements
Your use of the Website, its content, and any products or services obtained through the Website is at your own risk.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee that files you download from the internet, or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Website and related products and services are provided “as is” and “as available,” with all faults and without warranty of any kind, and we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect thereto, either express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, quiet enjoyment, and noninfringement.
We do not guarantee, in writing or verbally, that the functions will meet your requirements, that any service will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply.
Website changes, maintenance, and availability
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, or any of Realizing DPP’s Products and Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any reason.
We will do scheduled system maintenance from time to time. During this time, updates to the Website, or parts of the website, may be unavailable. We may need to do emergency maintenance at other times in the event of system failure. You specifically acknowledge that outage and downtime may occur. Use of the Website is void where prohibited by regulation.
Monitoring, enforcement, and termination
In our sole discretion, we have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason.
- Withdraw linking permission and disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contributions that we deem necessary or appropriate, including if we believe that the User Contributions:
- Infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity
- Threatens the personal safety of the Website users or the public
- Violates Privacy Laws
- Or could create liability for Realizing DPP
- Share your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or privacy rights as stated in Privacy Laws.
- Take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or Realizing DPP’s Products and Services, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement.
Without limiting what’s stated above, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, regulatory agencies, and administrative or court orders that request or direct us to share the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on the Website.
You waive and hold harmless Realizing DPP and its licensees from any claims that result from any action Realizing DPP and/or its licensees take:
- During, or because of its investigations, or
- Because of investigations or other actions by Realizing DPP, law enforcement, regulatory agencies, or private parties.
Realizing DPP is based in Mississippi, in the United States:
- We provide the Website for use only by people within the United States.
- We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible, appropriate, or lawful outside of the United States.
- Access to the Website may not be legal by certain people or in certain countries.
- If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for following local laws.
Intellectual property rights
Realizing DPP’s Products and Services, including the Website (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement) are:
- Owned or controlled by Realizing DPP, its licensors or other providers of such material, and
- Protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Under no circumstances may the name Realizing DPP or any of Realizing DPP’s proprietary tools or services be used in any advertising or publicity without the express prior written permission of Realizing DPP.
The following are trademarks of Realizing DPP or its affiliates, licensors, or respective owners:
- Realizing DPP’s name
- Realizing DPP’s logo
- All related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans
You must not use these without the prior written permission of Realizing DPP.
Acknowledgement regarding text messages
To the extent the Website or related services enables you to send or receive text messages, the standard text messaging rates or other carrier charges may apply.
Limitation of liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by:
- A distributed denial-of-service attack
- Viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items you get through the website, or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it
In no event will Realizing DPP, its affiliates, or their licensors, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use:
- The website
- Any websites linked to it
- Any content on the website or such other websites
- Or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites
This also includes any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including, but not limited to:
- Personal injury
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of profits
- Loss of income
- Loss of use
- Loss of goodwill
- Loss of data
- And whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable
Some areas do not allow the limitation of liability or exclusion of certain damages, so this limitation may not apply.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability